Lecturer, Tutor, University of Melbourne 2010-present
- Romanticism, Feminism, Revolution
- Post-Graduate Research Skills Workshops
- “The Shakespearean Humanistic Sublime.” Honor Thesis. Sophia McQuillan, University of Melbourne, 2013.
- “Towards a Re-vision of History: Mary Robinson’s The Progress of Liberty.” Honors Thesis. Joseph Huntley, University of Melbourne, 2013.
- “Penetrating Pamela: Adapting Adoption Theory” April Oglesbee. Master’s Thesis. University of West Georgia, 2009.
Assistant Professor, University of West Georgia 2008-2010
- Graduate Seminar: Drama and the Novel
- British Literature: Amatory Fiction and The Novel
- British Literature: Literature and Culture of the Restoration
- Survey: Eighteenth-Century British Literature
- Practical Criticism: Research and Methodology
- British Literature Survey: Old English to Modernism
- Self Staging: Oral Communication in Daily Life
Teaching Assistant, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 2003-08
- Theatre in England
- Introduction to Enlightenment Literature and Culture
- Literature and Experience: Book History
- Introduction to Shakespeare
- Introduction to Drama
- Introduction to Fiction
- Principles of Composition